Review: Lush "Angels on Bare Skin" Cleanser

An oldie but a goodie today - "Angels on Bare Skin" is one of Lush's most popular products, and its easy to see why - it is a great smelling, easy to use gentle cleanser that is great for irritable skin. When I feel like I might have been overdoing it a bit with more complicated products, this is one I can turn to knowing it will get the job done without making things worse.

It has ground almonds, lavender, rose, chamomile and is reputedly based on a medieval recipe - that makes the history nut in me very happy.

This batch is especially good because I helped make it! At a blogger event Lush was kind enough to invite me to, one of the activities was making products from fresh ingredients - this was one of them. It was great to see it all come together.

If you're looking for a gentle cleanser with no nasties in it this one is well worth a look.

 

No comments