The Lust Have It Fashion and Beauty Box is always an interesting arrival - the January box has just hit my doorstep.
- Lime Crime Velvetines Pink Velvet Lip Stain - full size sample worth $24. I am so excited to try one of these, I keep hearing about how amazing they are. Sadly hot pink isn't a colour I'm likely to wear any time soon, but my teenage daughter was delighted to get her hands on this.
- Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream - full size sample worth $15.95. The medium tone is too dark for me but I can tell this is a great product, I'm going to experiment with using this for contouring.
- SunSense Sport Cream SPF 30+. Full size sample worth $23.95. Not a massively exciting addition to the box but a pratical product that will definitely get used - in fact it's currently at the park with my partner and my daughter and stepdaughter - sunscreen is much needed in our house, so to not have to buy it at full price is great.
- Le Tan In Le Can - full size sample worth $6.99. I don't use fake tan but will be happy to pass it on to friends who do.
- Gold Love Bracelet - this is super cute, unfortunately it broke almost as soon as it got out of the box. It's nothing a bit of work with a pair of pliers can't fix, I look forward to wearing this soon.
- Candy Coloured Chandelier Earrings - I don't have pierced ears, but I have a friend who I instantly thought of when I saw these - they are so her style so I'll be able to surprise her with a lovely little gift with these.
- Delicate Stacking Rings - these are really nice looking. Not the sort of thing I would ever have thought to buy myself, but I really like them.