- So Susan Water-based Pure Luminiser - Full size sample worth $49. This is a totally new brand for me, and it looks like a really lovely illuminator. It's got a great goldish tone and I'll definitely be using this very soon.
- So Susan Nail Laquer - Hot Pink, so this is going straight to the pink-loving daughter, it looks to be a good formulation. I had never heard of this "So Susan" brand before but based on these two samples they really look like they're worth investigating.
- LUSH Gorgeous Facial Moisturiser - a cute sample size of the "gorgeous" moisturiser. It's a freat product and one I have used before, I'm a big fan.
- MOR essentials Collection Hand Cream - I love MOR products, I'm sad these are tiny sachets, but happy to get them nonetheless.
- Villainess Soaps - Dulces En Fuego - I wouldn't normally get excited by a small soap sample but the scents of this are amazing - black pepper and cinnamon aren't notes you normally find in a scented soap - I am loving this, and the branding and packaging are just lovely. Going to get my hands on more of this stuff as soon as I can.
- Acorelle Eau D Parfum - nice perfume sample - always fun to try some new scents.
A great collection of products with a lot of "new to me" brands which is pleasing to see.