Introducing Beauty Bohemia

Well, as (I hope) you may have noticed, it's been a bit quiet around here... there haven't been any new blog posts for a while. I can now reveal that there's been a pretty good reason for that. 

You see,  I have been putting every waking moment into launching a new venture, one I am pretty excited to tell you about. 

My love for makeup is no secret, and there is a special place in my heart for cool and awesome indie makeup brands - I love the geeky collections, the unique colours, the attention to detail, the great prices - they're my favourite kind of makeup. 

Being in Australia, though, they're not always easy to get - when you can find them, the shipping charges can be nasty - you either pay up, or organise a group order, or use a freight forwarder.. it's all a bit of a hassle, really.

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone was just shipping all the cool stuff here so you could buy it locally?? 

Well.. that's exactly what I am going to do. What I have already done, actually, as you'll see when you have a look at my shiny new makeup store - Beauty Bohemia.


I have, to my great delight, gotten some fantastic brands on board for my launch - Concrete Minerals, Glamour Doll Eyes, Shiro Cosmetics, Medusa's Makeup, Masquerade Cosmetics - and that's just the beginning, there are many more coming. I'm adding stock just as fast as my fingers can create the listings!

Please have a look and tell me what you think, your comments and feedback are very much appreciated. 



Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. How exciting! Any chance you could stock Whip Hand Cosmetics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! I can neither confirm nor deny at this stage, but watch this space and think good thoughts :)

      Delete