MeNow Velvet Finish Liquid Lipstick Swatches

There's a lot of people looking for Velvet-finish liquid lipsticks at the moment, without having to pay a hefty price tag. Velvetine dupes aren't easy to find but after some searching I happened upon a great option from chinese cult brand MeNow. 

These are seriously long lasting - really seriously long lasting. Once they dry, they are there to stay. You can scrub at them even and they won't budge.. check out this quick video I made and you'll see what I mean:



Here are the colours available in my store.. there's lots to choose from. 


01 Baby Pink

02 Dusky Pink

03 Mushroom Pink


05 Rich Red

06 Malibu Pink

07 Rosy Pink

09 Orange Red

23 Frosty Pink

25 Hot Pink

26 New York Pink

32 Currant Red

36 Berry Pink




No points for guessing what my favourite colour is!



Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Ooh la la, these are some LUSCIOUS looking lip glosses! What divine colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are seriously long lasting. I needed an oil based remover to get em off. I need more.colours! :) the only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't touch my lips together cos it was REALLY tacky when I did that. But when I touched my lips with my fingers there was no tackiness. it's so weird. But I can deal.with that for the price and the finish and colour. Fking fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get them? Is there a place in Toronto that sells it?

    ReplyDelete