Brand to Watch: Nakimuli



There is nothing more likely to grab my attention than a gorgeous red dress.. this one is made of neoprene, which is what's making the skirt hang so beautifully, really showing off that amazing asymmetrical hem.  

Of course I had to find out who made it and if it was available, and my search yielded the very pleasant result. 

Its a gorgeous brand called Nakimuli. They're based in the US but they do ship internationally (hooray!) Their sizing goes up to a 3X which they describe as a US 22-24. All the clothes are modled by both straight size and plus size models which is a lovely touch. The styke of the red dress is called the "Mambo" dress, and it certainly looks like it'd inspire the wearer to dance, don't you think? 

I also liked this wrap jacket: 


The "Mambo" style also comes in a skirt as well, in some lovely prints.


And this is an adjustable swimsuit that can be worn all sorts of ways:


I am really liking what I see from this label, and I was also pleased to see that a lot of this stuff is on sale at the moment which is a nice added bonus. You can have a look for yourself here. 

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments