iFOTD - Shiro Cosmetics Red in my Ledger, Remake and Attercorp, Attercorp

Finally got to see The Hobbit - The Battle of Five Armies tonight - it was just about as awesome as I was expecting.. 

In honour of the occasion I had to bust out some dwarven gold, so I grabbed one of the brightest golds in my collection - Remake, from Shiro Cosmetics. It's part of the Hunger Games collection, being the Cinna colour.. I'm sure I'm not the only makeup lover who totally wanted Cinna's gold eyes... this is a gorgeous bright gold with a lot of impact.

Then of course I had to pair it with something from Shiro's  Hobbit collection - This amazing blue black is  Attercop, Attercop - it shimmers and sparkles a lot. 

Going with the shimmery shiny theme, for my lips I chose "Red in My Ledger" - the Black Widow inspired lipgloss from Shiro's Avengers themed collection. 








Top to bottom - Attacop, Attacop; Remake; Red in my Ledger, all from Shiro Cosmetics. 





Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Those are some gorgeous colours! I have a brilliant gold that I love, that i'm nearly out of. When that is done, I know where to get another one!

    ReplyDelete